November 8, 2016

Did You Vote Today?

I did not! But don't tell me I don't have a right to complain.
As long as I pay taxes, I have a right to complain. As long as I am a citizen, I will complain. As long as crooked politicians are destroying our government, I will complain. As long as extremists cry Hitler, I will call that demagoguery. I refuse to be forced to conform to simply vote when my choices are so unacceptable. Voting to continue corrupt politics by voting for corrupt politicians is a danger in itself and I refuse to engage because I might fear some idiot calling me unpatriotic. I was called a traitor for not supporting the Iraq invasion. I complained about liberals when they called Bush II, Hitler.
I won't worship leaders who created a slave nation. I won't revere leaders who stole from then killed the Native Americans. Don't tell me Trump is the worst thing to happen in American politics. FDR the great liberal imprisoned Americans just because their heritage was Japanese. FDR wanted 13 Supreme Court Justices, because the 9 we had thought his laws were unconstitutional. Take your false principles and vote for whichever crook you THINK will solve all your problems. President Clinton will give us all plenty to complain about, except for the Kool-Aid drinking liberals who will see her election as the salvation of America. Hogwash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is on. Your comment will be posted after approval.