November 6, 2016

Nature and Space Photographs

My resident troll Dervish Sanders who sends me death threats and 100's of vulgar emails wonders where are my nature and space photographs, which would prove I am someone I am not. That's funny given nature and space photographs are the most popular images posted on blogs worldwide. His delusions are deep and famous. He is known as a liar and someone who writes multiple blogs about hate for several individuals.The lengths he goes to show an unhealthy obsession and deep mental problem. But here are my nature and space pictures, so Dervish can claim I am someone I am not. For extra emphasis I copied these pictures from the blog of the person Dervish falsely claims I am. But then Dervish said that guy is dead. It's hard to keep up with his delusions/lies, but I humor him. It's dangerous to his mental health when we prove his delusions to be lies.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is on. Your comment will be posted after approval.